Love Island Season 9 Episode 36 Dailymotion: The Most Shocking Moments
1. Love Island season 9 episode 36 was full of shocking moments!
2. One of the biggest shocks came when Maura Higgins confessed her feelings for Curtis Pritchard, despite being in a relationship with fellow Islander, Tommy Fury.
3. This led to a heated argument between the two couples, with Maura and Curtis eventually deciding to couple up together.
4. Another shocking moment love island season 9 episode 36 Dailymotion came when Michael Griffiths confessed his feelings for Amber Gill, despite being in a relationship with Joanna Chimonides.
5. This led to an awkward confrontation between the two girls, with Amber eventually deciding to give Michael another chance.
6. The final shock of the episode came when Ovie Soko and India Reynolds were voted by their fellow Islanders to be dumped from the Island.
7. This meant that the two were forced to leave the villa immediately, and will not be able to return.
8. These are just some of the most shocking moments from love island season 9 episode 36 dailymotion!
Love Island Season 9 Episode 36 Dailymotion: The Best Moments
It’s been a while since we’ve had a Love Island post, so I thought I’d share some of the best moments from last night’s episode!
If you missed it, you can catch up on Dailymotion.
First up, we had a lovely moment when Maura told Curtis she was falling in love with him.
It was so sweet and genuine, and you could just see how much Curtis cares for her too.
We also saw the girls finally get their love island season 9 episode 36 Dailymotion own back on the boys in the game of chicken.
It was hilarious to watch, and the girls definitely deserved to win!
Finally, we saw the Islanders say goodbye to another couple.
This time it was Michael and Amber, and it was definitely a tear-jerker.
All in all, it was another great episode of Love Island!
Make sure you tune in tonight to see what happens next!
Love Island Season 9 Episode 36 Dailymotion: The Most Controversial Moments
There were a lot of controversial moments in this season of Love Island! Some of the most talked-about moments were when Adam got mad at Zara for not wanting to kiss him, when Ellie accused Charlie of being a player, and when Wes and Megan had that big fight.
Some viewers thought that Adam was being too pushy when he got mad at Zara for not wanting to kiss him. He said that he was just trying to be honest with her and that he thought she was leading him on, but some people thought that he was being too aggressive.
Ellie accused Charlie of being a player and he denied it, but she didn’t believe him. This led to a lot of arguments between the two of them and eventually, Charlie left the villa.
Wes and Megan had a big fight after he found out that she had kissed another guy while they were together. He was really upset and they didn’t speak for a while, but eventually, they worked things out.
Love Island Season 9 Episode 36 Dailymotion: The most talked-about moments
It’s safe to say that Love Island season 9 has been one of the most talked-about TV shows of the year. From the explosive fights to the passionate romances, there’s been no shortage of drama.
And in the final episode of the season, which aired on Monday night, there were plenty of memorable moments.
Here’s a look at some of the most talked-about moments from the season 9 finale:
1. Maura’s final decision
After much deliberation, Maura finally love island season 9 episode 36 Dailymotion made her decision on who she wanted to couple up with in the final.
And she chose… Curtis!
Many viewers had been rooting for Maura and Curtis to get together, so they were thrilled when she made her choice.
However, some viewers were left feeling a little frustrated with Maura, as they felt she should have chosen Tommy over Curtis.
2. The recoupling ceremony
The final recoupling ceremony of the season was a love island season 9 episode 36 Dailymotion dramatic one, as several couples were forced to choose between each other.
In the end, Molly-Mae and Tommy were the only couples who remained together, while the other couples all went their separate ways.
3. Tommy and Molly-Mae’s final speech
In their final speech as a couple, Tommy and Molly-Mae spoke about how much they loved and respected each other.
Many viewers were left feeling emotional by their speech, and it was clear that they had a very strong connection.
4. Amber’s breakdown
Amber had a breakdown in the final episode, as she struggled to deal with the fact that she was no longer in a relationship with Greg.
She was consoled by her friends and family, and eventually, she was able to pull herself together.
5. Greg’s final decision
In the end, Greg chose to couple up with Lucie, and many viewers were surprised by his decision.
However, it was clear that love island season 9 episode 36 Dailymotion was very happy with his choice, and he seemed to be very content with Lucie.
6. The final results
In the end, it was Tommy and
Leave a Reply