I’m Andrea Chong and this is my blog.
andrea chong fashion travel lifestyle blog
I’m a fashion blogger, travel enthusiast and an amateur chef. I love writing about my experiences in the world of fashion, beauty and fitness.
If you have any questions about me or the blog (or if there’s anything else that you would like to know), please feel free to send me an email at [email protected]
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. If you like my content then please share it with your friends!
Fashion, travel and lifestyle are three areas that I love to write about. My blog is about all the things that inspire me and make me happy – from fashion to food and everything in between!
I hope you enjoy reading!
Travel is important. It’s fun, it’s healthy and it’s educational.
Traveling is a great way to see the world and experience different cultures as well as learn about history in your own backyard. From seeing historical sights like ancient ruins or monuments of famous people who lived there before you were born (or even after), traveling also helps you get off the beaten path of tourist destinations where tourists tend to flock together like birds on a wire when they go somewhere new—and that can be pretty boring sometimes!
When I was younger my parents would take us on weekend trips once every few months where we would spend two days outside of our house visiting nearby cities that had interesting things going on such as museums or art galleries with really cool exhibits full of works by famous artists like Vincent Van Gogh or Pablo Picasso among others; these trips were more educational than fun because they taught us how much work went into creating these creations from start-to-finish so we knew why those paintings looked so realistic when viewed up close despite being made up entirely digitally instead of through traditional means like oil paints used traditionally throughout history until recently due since computers came along with software programs which enabled artists today have access
- Use moisturizer before you put on your makeup. This will keep your skin hydrated and prevent dryness, which is hard to fix once it sets in.
- Keep face cleansers and facial scrubs on hand so that you can exfoliate regularly if needed (or even just once every two weeks). If you don’t want to buy any products at all, there are many homemade options available online!
I’m a fitness trainer and nutritionist. I love to help people achieve their goals, whether that’s weight loss or muscle gain. Whether you’re looking for a quick workout routine or want to take control of your health, my blog is here for you!
Here are some of the topics that make up my fitness blog:
- Exercises & workouts (including resistance training)
- Nutrition & diet (diet plans)
- Fitness tips & tricks
Here are some of my favorite recipes to try out, if you’d like to make them.
- [Vegan smoothie](https://www.andreachongblog.com/2019/04/08/vegan-smoothie/)
- [Food porn](https://www.andreachongblog.com/2019/05/29/foodporn/)
- [Strawberry chocolate cake](https://www.andreachongblog.com/?s=strawberry+chocolate+cake)
- [Paleo chocolate chip cookies](https://www.andreachongblog/.com/?s=paleo+chocolate+chip+cookies)
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Facebook!
If you enjoy my blog and would like to keep up with me as I travel around the world then follow me on Bloglovin’ or subscribe by email.
I hope you enjoyed my blog! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply